The Jettribe RS 17.2 Side-Entry Impact Vest is an excellent vest for closed course racing, offshore endurance racing, and naturally for recreation PWC riding as well. The built-in high density compression molded chest plate is designed to reduce chest impacts.
Our vests utilize an ink fusion technology instead of traditional silkscreen ink. The ink fusion wraps and dyes the color around the yard and fibers of the materials. This allows for a smooth, soft feel to the vest. It will never crack or dry out like the screen printed inks.
We are especially proud of the RS-17.2, taking the best of all vests and building features into this one vest. Every minute detail has been carefully considered. For example all of the webbing are tacked down with a zig-zag bar tack, rescue handles wrapped underneath and bar tacked, then finished off with a box stitch. Most of these details are over looked, but not by the Jettribe design team.
Our Jettribe race vests have been proven with top professional racers throughout the world. Some to the features that separate our vest from the rest are: triple rescue handles, back protection compatible, triple 38mm buckles and webbing, interchangeable velcro flag patches and removable heavy duty PWC lanyard D-ring. Plus, the rear race collar attachment.
• 4-inch EVA foam panel compressed to 2 inch thickness for maximum flotation
• Built-in high density compression molded chest plate designed to reduce chest impacts
• Ink fusion technology instead of traditional silkscreen ink for a smooth, soft feel to the vest will never crack or fade
• Webbings are tacked down with a zig-zag bar tack
• Rescue handles are wrapped underneath, bar tacked, and finished with a box stitch
• Triple rescue handles
• Compatible with Jettribe Back Deflector
• Three-Buckles Closure
• Lanyard attachment included
• Note: Vest is not USCG Certified
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.