The UR-20P side entry vest utilizes ink fusion technology, instead of traditional silkscreen ink. The ink fusion wraps and dyes the color around the yarn and fibers of the materials. This allows for a smooth, soft, feel to the vest. It will never crack or dry out like the screen printed inks. Plus, our foam second process is heat and pressure compression, which allows us to take a 4-inch EVA foam panel and compress it down to a 2-inch thickness. This process allows for a lighter and more comfortable race vest with maximum flotation.
- Three-Buckles Closure
- Adjustable Straps
- Jettribe Lanyard attachment
- D-Ring for Race Collar Attachment
- Back Deflector Compatible
- Pre Formed molded inner EVA foam for the ultimate flexibility, flotation, and comfort
- Note: Vest sizing is unisex and is the same style as all other UR-20 vests
Jettribe designed and developed this vest using the best materials available. We do recommend that riding equipment be replaced every two seasons. If there are any signs of fading, discoloration or drying out of the materials – please, replace it right away. Sun, water, wet, dry, or salt water are hard on any materials.